The authors are invited to submit technical papers of their original unpublished work under the below-mentioned sub-themes. The works within the broad areas (but not limited to) are acceptable for the presentation at the conference.
- Bio Signal Processing
- Audio/Speech Processing and Coding
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Medical Image Processing
- Array Signal Processing
- Soft Computing for Image Processing
- Remote Sensing
- Signal Processing for Security
- Video Processing
- VLSI Technology
- Data Analytics
- Automation and Processing
- Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Devices Material and Processing
- Mobile and Cellular Communications
- Vehicular Communication Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Antennas, RF and Microwave Communications
- Optical Communication
- MIMO and Space Time Communications
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Satellite Communication
- Virtual Reality and Gaming
- Internet of Things
- Sensor Technology
- OFDM and CDMA Communication Receivers
- General Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Social Science
- Pharma Science
Manuscript Style Information
- Do not manually set the paper size using mm or inch scale. Use the template
- Only papers prepared using the aforementioned template will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, tables & references.
- Paper Formatting: Single column, single-spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers should be inserted. We will insert the page numbers for you.
- Tables should be in editable format. It should not be an image file.
- All figures must be inserted in a JPEG image format, within the page margins. Centre images. Do not insert loose objects such as arrows, lines, or text boxes. Number and caption below the figure (Figure 1: Caption), center aligned.
- Mathematical equations should be in editable format.
- References to be single-spaced (indented after first line of reference).
- Corresponding author’s contact email address should be added to the paper.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in the rejection of your paper.
4th ISSCP 2022 provides peer review for all the material submitted, wherein some of the submissions are rejected without being sent out for an external review on the grounds of insufficient research content, originality and scientific flaws. A reject decision on such papers is taken quickly, usually within 1 weeks.
The remaining manuscripts will be evaluated by two reviewers and by the anonymous expert member of the conference review committee, usually within 1-2 weeks.
Once the comments/suggestions from reviewers were received final decision concerning the publishing is made by the conference chair and the decision of acceptance/revision will be communicated via Email to the corresponding author.
Presentations should be clearly structured and should contain the essential elements of the accepted formal paper. Do include content as problem statement, proposed/innovative approach, results, and any comparative evaluation that the author wishes to present. The presenter should prepare a reasonable number of PowerPoint slides, so as not to exceed the time limit.
Presentation duration: 10 minutes + 5 minute Q&A